As a leading technique in molecular biology, microfluidics capable of its merits of throughput, precise fluid control, high reproducibility, and low-cost, has been emerging as a powerful platform for cell manipulation and analysis.
Microfluidic technique connects cells to their environment and provide a variety of functions in the process of single-cell analysis. The TECH DAYS Online Conference provides a meeting point to every professor, research institute, and company to showcase successes, current challenges through combination of of microfluidic single-cell technologies, discuss and exchange practical solutions, case studies and future development trends.
- Innovations in microfluidics, single-cell analysis, and single-molecule analysis.
- Tools for single cell analysis, platform designs and emerging applications.
- On-chip cell manipulation and applications.
- Case study research and future trends.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Complimentary registration for Event.
- Full access to all sessions and network with other attendees, speakers and sponsors.
Register as a Presenter
|Join trailblazers, thought leaders and industry experts pushing the bounds of technology.||Establish relationships and build your professional tribe of people to learn from and lean on.||Get inspired by visionary leaders who have unique perspectives on research, echnology and business.|