Single-cell technologies are widely used but continue to develop rapidly, the recent advances in microfluidics and combinatorial indexing strategies, combined with low sequencing costs, has empowered single-cell sequencing technology. The TECH DAY online meeting aims to focus on the 'next generation' analysis tools and provides a meeting point to every professor, research institute, and company to showcase the latest advances in single-cell technologies across different biological disciplines.
We invite you to join this meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Product and device demonstration.
- Multi-Omics single-cell analysis.
- Single cell proteomics, spatial transcriptomics.
- Microfluidic methods for single cell analysis.
- Case study research, applications and future trends.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Abstract book entry for online presentation in a 12-month period.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.